Ganadores / Winners
Sorteo / Draw April 3, 2019 – GONG! edition
Rincon Beachboy SUP Race X
En inglés para el beneficio de nuestros amigos internaciones 😁
Stay Covered leashes:
Ramon Jerry Muniz
Dinner at La Ana de Cofresi Restaurant:
Rip Curl watch courtesy of Surf Town Surf Shop:
Breakfast at The English Rose:
KIALOA SUP paddle:
Gracias a todos por su apoyo!
Thanks to all for your support!
NUEVO SORTEO / NEW DRAW! 😻
Registrate online antes de la 7 pm del miercoles 3 de abril de 2019 y podrias ganar:
Register online before 7pm Wednesday April 3rd 2019 and you could win:
* KIALOA SUP paddle (Hulu model valued $379)
* Stay Covered leashes
* Rip Curl Watch from Surf Town Surf Shop
* Breakfast at The English Rose Restaurant
* Dinner at La Ana de Cofresi Restaurant
* Todos los previamente registrados tambien estan participando en este sorteo. 😁
* All the previously registered are also participants in this draw. 😁
GRACIAS a: KIALOA, Stay Covered Surf, The English Rose Breakfast ,
Surf Town Surf Shop & Villa Cofresi Hotel
Register TODAY: www.rinconbeachboy.com
Sorteo de pre-registrados efectuado el 23 de marzo de 2019 @ 7pm
- Gafas Smith de Surf Town – Marcelo Azul Morales
- Leash Stay Covered – Javier Torres Acevedo
- Leash Stay Covered – Augie Antomattei
- Leash Stay Covered – Gabriel Rosario
- Leash Stay Covered – Juan Rosa
- Estadía en el Hotel Villa Cofresi – Jeff Sanfacon
- Subscripción por 1 año a Standup Journal – Christopher Mays
Estos premios serán entregados el viernes 5 de abril de 6pm a 9pm
en la mesa de registro en el hotel Villa Cofresi ó el dia del evento.
Los pre-registros continúan en http://www.rinconbeachboy.com
Gracias a todos por su apoyo!
Pre-registrate antes del 23 de marzo y podrías ganar:
- Leashes Stay Cover
- Smith sunglasses
- Cena – restaurante La Ana de Cofresi
- Otros premios…
Dive into Rincon: Experience the Water, the Wonder, the Waves in a Private Deluxe Villa
April 2nd – 7th, 2019
Rincon, Puerto Rico at Villa Playa Maria
A week in the water party zone that is Puerto Rico is going to cure whatever ails you. Ask around.
Retreat participants who have come before return again and again for the Rincon Beach Boy retreat and SUP Surf vacation.
This year, on April 2nd – 7th, 2019, we’ll have 5 glorious days at the Villa Playa Maria to warm in the sand, surf, sunbathe and simply sink in. Time to wander the beach looking for beach glass, a quiet cocktail watching the sunset go down over Desecheo and surf sessions, paddle lessons daily to up your game for the season ahead.
CALL to Make YOUR Reservation: 1-787-685-6648
Take some time for yourself and dive in. We’ve still got spaces available! $2200 for a shared room (private bath) and $2700 for a private space.
- Luxurious oceanfront lodging with full concierge service,
- Delicious & nutritious meals ,
- All SUP & Surf Equipment (except SUP raceboards)
- Expert instruction for 5 full days*
- Yoga on the rooftop deck overlooking the ocean,
- Airport transportation and
- Night out on the town enjoying Rincon’s renowned Art Walk, an evening of exploring local artisan fares and experiencing the night life.
Evelyn O’Doherty is a multi-sponsored elite
northeast SUP racer who is a Level II certified WPA instructor,
renowned yoga teacher, legacy lululemon athletica ambassador, TRX &
Mobility Fitness trainer and SUP Surf / longboard bad ass who surfs
year-round in New York, leading the charge for women of all ages and
lifestyles to get in the water & try something new.
“As soon as I met Evelyn, she embraced me into her life as if we were longtime friends. Though we first met at one of her many yoga classes around the Hamptons community, I’ve also gotten the chance to stand up paddle board with Evelyn. As an instructor, she has a unique ability to challenge her students in a supportive, calm manner that makes us all want to be better versions of ourselves. She’s quite the inspirational mermaid around here!” – Kiley Sabatino One Healthy Hamptons
Once you go, you know. Become a part of something great – maybe participate in the Rincon Beach Boy SUP race on April 6th! A 3-mile flatwater and 8-mile open ocean race to raise money for local children with Down’s Syndrome. It’s a feel-good event that leaves you wanting to enjoy the vibe.
Airfare to Aguadilla, PR not included but we’ve got you once you get to the airport! Give a shout to Evelyn with any questions: email@example.com or just HIT REPLY to this email
Lots of love & hope to see you ALL in Rincon.
Aloha & see you out there,
The Heart of SUP, Surf & Yoga
East Hampton, NY